Student at Université Laval
At ARM, the initial training program offered upon hiring for all of agents of Shawinigan leads to the obtainment of a diploma recognized by the Ministère de l’éducation, de l’enseignement supérieur et de la recherche, that is an AEP Services de perception et recouvrement.
ARM also offers continuous training adapted to the needs of every employee. Our multiple trainings do not only aim to acquire and improve skills, but also the professional evolution of employees in order to meet the actual and future needs of the company.
Our concern regarding the skills development of our employees goes way beyond the trainings that we offer. In order to train our succession, we create individual development plans for every employee, aiming to develop leadership management abilities.
Once a month, the management invites all employees to a celebration of successes in which medals are awarded to the most deserving employees, that is, in multiple categories including overachievement of objectives, “coup de coeur”, peer support, innovation, positive attitude, and exemplary model.
ARM offers competitive social benefits that promotes a work and personal life balance:
- 4 weeks of vacation after 6 years of continuous services
- 2 days of ‘’quality of life’’ paid, in addition to the leaves offered by the Labour standards
- Day off on the hiring anniversary
- Gamification program, which is a reward program in the form of games, allocating free time to employees that achieve their performance and conformity objectives
- Possibility to bank hours
- Flexible and adapted schedules
- Progressive entry
- Collective RRSP
- Collective insurances
- Commission added to the fixed salary
ARM encourages the full potential of its employees. This commitment, which is to ensure the development of our workforce, represents a fundamental pillar of our growth. We know that to allow our employees to excel and progress in the company, we have to give them growth opportunities.
With that in mind, ARM promotes:
- A structured process for internal recruitment;
- The Leader Academy, which is a program allowing to identify and develop ARM’S future managers by facilitating the promotion of talents;
- The training program M3i: program that allows the candidates to develop skills in management and supervision.